- This event has passed.
Taylor Lockwood – 34 Years of Mushroom Photography
September 25, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Taylor Lockwood comes to Woodstock on his final tour with a show covering highlights of his 34 year mushroom adventure career, many new photos since the last tour in 2014, and new animations of beautiful and bioluminescent mushrooms.
He is the author of two books and several video programs including two popular educational mushroom DVDs, The Mushroom Identification Trilogy, and The Good, the Bad, and the Deadly.
He has been published by:
The US Postal Service, New York Times, Washington Post, National Geographic, National Wildlife Federation Magazine, Scholastic, Scientific American, and many more.
(bigger list below)
The SHOW: (first tour since 2014)
• My bioluminescent finds in New Zealand, for example (first b/l mushroom photo-record there)
• New species of bioluminescent ?Hydropus, and
• first ever photographs of bioluminescent Armillaria fruitbodies
• Plus, lots of new images from the East Coast America and Canada.
• I also have lots of new video animations, time-lapse, etc.
• More coming!